Another collection of articles I’ve come across recently …
- Deadlines: 9 Tips To Improve Your Dev Team’s Chances
- Continuous Integration 101
- I can’t overstress the importance of CI. This is a nice summary of what it looks like from the developer’s point of view
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC 1.0 was released on March 17th. I need to play with this!
- Why Merge Tracking Matters
- While I’ve read SVN Merge Tracking Requirements and Use Cases and agree with it, I recently came across this article which reminded me to post about the importance of merge tracking
- 10 Must-Know Topics For Software Architects In 2009
- Are Cloud Based Memory Architectures the Next Big Thing?
- Given my background supporting an in-memory application, I found this article interesting. However, I wonder whether in-memory will really win out given the progress of SSD’s
- There’s a lot in this article — a very thorough read on architecture and design
- 10 Papers Every Software Architect Should Read (At Least Twice)
- Javscript Best Practices
- How to Become an Expert. The Effective Way.
- I’m always driven to “be the best” so this post speaks to me